WELCOME TO OUR CLOCK TOWER CLUB!
Supporting the Dufftown Clock Tower
Welcome to our CLUB – a great way for you to support us whilst having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works…
You complete and sign the attached membership form and Standing Order mandate for £12 annually or pay by cheque.
This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the quarterly draw. All participants must be over 16.
The draw will take place 4 times per year in the following months - January, April, July, and October.
If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on the DDCA’s Facebook website.
The prize money will be 25% of the membership fee taken that Quarter. The remaining 75% goes only to the Dufftown Clock Tower. The funds will be used for the ongoing running costs, the purchase of the Clock Tower and other activities associated with the communities continued enjoyment of the Dufftown Clock Tower.
Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us via our Facebook page.
JOIN OUR CLUB TODAY AND YOU COULD BE OUR NEXT WINNER!
The purpose of the Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Dufftown and District Community Association bank account and used to for the ongoing running costs, the purchase of the Clock Tower and other activities associated with the communities continued enjoyment of the Dufftown Clock Tower.
- For a cost of £12 per year you will be allocated one number
- A draw will be made every Quarter with a 1st and 2nd prize.
- The prizes will total 25% of the annual income.
- This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 16% and 2nd prize of 9% of the money taken that quarter.
- The Clock Tower Club is a private lottery and is open to anyone age 16 or over. 6. Payments must be made by standing order annually or by annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- The draw shall be made at the trustee meeting of the DDCA in the appropriate month.
- The winning payment will be posted to the address or issued via digital means within four weeks of the draw.
- The names and numbers for each quarterly winners will be posted on the DDCAs Facebook website.
- The Tower Clock Club will be run by the Dufftown and District Community Association. In case of any dispute the decision of the board of trustee’s is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Clock Tower Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Dufftown and District Community Association funds for benefiting the Clock Tower after six months.